13.2.08

200th Post!

In celebration of The Silent45's 200th post, I'm taking a look back at some of the more memorable blog moments over the last year:

The Breadmaker, lol, is now something I laugh about with lots of people. Yes, Evan still has it and no, it does not get much use these days.

Comin' Over. Definately one of the biggest things to happen in 2007. :)

The Fish and Chips Experience: AKA, Being Cesar For A Day

Paris Experiences and Disasters

A lot has gone on in one year, I'll tell ya. Hope the year's been just as good for you!

Now, remember: TOMORROW IS YOUR LAST DAY TO VOTE FOR A PAPAL BLESSING! Bookie's odds are 3-1 Boo, fyi. In case you're waging bets.

Hope you have a great day today! The sun is shining again today here in Dublin and it's a warm 55 degrees. This morning the mountain was all fog, and as my morning Luas passed out of the city, through the suburbs and into the mountains, it got foggier and foggier. It was really beautiful.

Have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm shootin' for June 19 to June26. That's a full week. Thursday to Thursday. Would that work for you? Would you be able to take off of work or at least take off some of work. E-mail me, poonasty. I love you. This is gonna be the best ever!
    Karbey

    ReplyDelete